What's new

Specific photography style

richardcook

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I'm a bit new here (to posting at least) but I had a question about a certain photograph. Might be a bit of a long shot, but thought I'd at least try.

http://www.melisvandenberg.com/Images/desk photos/frontpage.jpg

Above is the image. I am an artist, just graduated from Edinburgh College of Art here in Scotland, and I've been working a lot with found images. However, I'd like to be able to take these types of photographs myself and just wondered if you guys knew anything... cliché about it?

I'm not sure if you can tell, but is this just taken on a standard digital slr? Or perhaps a lomography camera? I want the same feel, qualities, colours etc to be able to take with my camera, and the image is SO sharp. Any ideas?

Like I said, it's such a shot in the dark and I'm not very specific with what I need to know, but I'd love to learn this sort of photography and progress.

Any help would be most appreciated,

Thanks,

Richard
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm a bit new here (to posting at least) but I had a question about a certain photograph. Might be a bit of a long shot, but thought I'd at least try.

Above is the image. I am an artist, just graduated from Edinburgh College of Art here in Scotland, and I've been working a lot with found images.
This picture wasn't taken by you? If not, you really shouldn't post images that don't belong to you (copyright laws and such). It's okay if you link to it though.
 
Last edited:
Yep. It's linked now. :thumbup: Be right back.

Unfortunately the EXIF data for that image has been stripped so one would only be able to guess what gizmo the image was made with. However, considering the cluttered background and poor use of window light I think it is safe to guess it was made with a point and shoot digital camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom