What's new

Speed Limit

I really like the contrast of the natural and man made.

Even though you just found them there it almost looks staged, but having been in the Arizona desert I know that some times you just find weird stuff.

Nice shot. It would be cool to go back a few times to get the light just right or perhaps bring a few lights along with you.
 
I really like the contrast of the natural and man made.

Even though you just found them there it almost looks staged, but having been in the Arizona desert I know that some times you just find weird stuff.

Nice shot. It would be cool to go back a few times to get the light just right or perhaps bring a few lights along with you.

Thanks Jason! I should go back and see if they are still there.
 
great colours in this shot. have to say ive never removed signs like that :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom