Speedlite 580EX II cords

Snow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, quite a while I've asked what wireless transmitters I can use on my speedlite and canon eos 450d, and got a lil' bit disappointed, because the only option was Paleid?jas blykst?ms Canon ST-E2 - Priedai - Priedai which is quite expensive. So I've thought maybe I can use one with a wire?

There are other wireless devices you can use...

The ST-E2 is IR, there are radio triggers you can get for less money.

If you want a cord, the Canon cord (OC-E2, and there is a newer one now - OC-E3) works fine, but it doesn't reach very far (2 or 3 feet).

I have used some cheap radio triggers and had pretty good results with them, as long as the batteries were good. You can find them for as little as $20...

But - of course, you get what you pay for. I've been happy with my cheap-ass radio triggers though...

Not sure what's is or isn't available to you in Lithuania... Or how much it might cost...

I wonder if Falconeyes RF-425DHS would work for me?

It should be alright...

I haven't used it, but it looks similar to the cheap ones I have. Maybe a little better than those, actually.

I couldn't really find any real information on them... One of the only websites I even saw that showed prices for them was a Danish place selling them for about €50 (more than I thought they would be). You're not going to find much else for that price.

Even the Canon cord costs about that much, and it will only give you 2-3 feet of working room...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back