Speedlite base?

aphelion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So...I lost the hot shoe table stand that came with my Canon Speedlite 580EX. Any idea where I can find these online? I can't seem to turn them up at places like B&H.

Thanks!

Well in the meantime you could use a shoe, like a real one. Handy trick from strobist :)

Contact your local photo shop it's likely to be a special order item and will probably be expensive.

Amazon... $16 or $28 I believe? I saw it there about a month ago. I am at work else I would find you the link myself.

I tried Canon first but I couldn't find theirs but here's the Nikon.....

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/300476-REG/Nikon_4763_AS_19_Speedlight_Stand.html

As you can see while I do agree that everything photo related is $$$$$$ $16-$28 is a little on the high side. I think i you REALLY want the Canon someone With a 580EX needs to find the model nuber on theirs and post it so yo ucan do a search. Nikon has theirs listed on the website so it was easy to find I am sure you can use the Nikon though i is pretty much the same thin except ti has a Nikon name on it.

As you can see while I do agree that everything photo related is $$$$$$ $16-$28 is a little on the high side.

Hey, 7.95 is a LOT better than 16-28 bucks for the same thing!

The thing is, they come with every SB-800, but if you lose or break them, its a pita.

Of course it's on the high side it's an accessory. I smacked my D200 in a cliff face ages ago and cracked the protective cover on the LCD. That little piece of plastic cost me $25AU ($21US) to replace!

Hey, 7.95 is a LOT better than 16-28 bucks for the same thing!

The thing is, they come with every SB-800, but if you lose or break them, its a pita.

I understand they do come with every SB-800 I got one with mine but the OP lost his. Well as I said I found it on the Nikon site Canon did not have theirs with a seperate part number a Canon user might help the OP with this one. Or he could just go with the Nikon model as it is prety much the same thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back