What's new

Spider macros

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All shots hand held using the Raynox DCR 150 on a S5.



1.This one has it's web in the Hollyhocks


IMG_3606sm.jpg



2. closer view

IMG_3626sm.jpg



3. bottom view

IMG_3615sm.jpg



4. This guy is tucked in the junction of the wall & soffit over the balcony. I was teetering on a ladder to take these two.

IMG_3639sm.jpg



5. closer view

IMG_3644sm.jpg
 
i really hate spiders.. but great shots!
 
wow great shots, I have a hard time keeping the little guys in focus, I love the 2nd shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom