Spider-man, Spider-man, Does Whatever A Spider Does

rickabobaloey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A kid left this toy out in the picnic area of our ice cream shop today. So I was playing with it. :mrgreen:

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

4833351000_a5bd968619.jpg

looks like a snapshot of a kids toy, nothing really special about it that I see. Sorry, maybe if you were 15 stories up, stuck spidey crawling up above the illuminated city, and took a picture with great DOF so you could make out the city below. Then I would think its interesting.

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

The kid will be sad. Glad you're having fun, though.

Of course. Nothing in life is worth doing if you're not having fun. The toy's going to stay at the shop. So if someone comes up looking for their kids Spider-man toy, then we'll give it back.

looks like a snapshot of a kids toy, nothing really special about it that I see. Sorry, maybe if you were 15 stories up, stuck spidey crawling up above the illuminated city, and took a picture with great DOF so you could make out the city below. Then I would think its interesting.

No need to say sorry about your opinion. If you say sorry it implies that you feel bad about sharing it. I don't mind critique, especially if it's honest. Thanks for the response. :thumbup:

reminds me of a co workers bulblebee action figure from transformers... I have tried to get them to go around base and hold him up while I take a picture so it looks like hes on one of the mountains around here... but they say its to much effort....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back