What's new

Spider

Hyllmark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A picture I took this summer. Was suprised to find a spider in my garden on one of our prettiest flowers:)
edderkopp.jpg
 
Nice shot, however I think there is more focus (not in camera terms) on the flower than there is on the spider, however either way a nice shot. Pretty flower as well.
 
Yes, I know. I thought about it, and wanted it to look like the spider was hiding, so liked it best when the first thing you notice were the flower.
Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom