What's new

Spiders

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to get the hang of the macro function

Spiders.jpg
 
Oh my. I really thought those were some huge deformed spiders at first. Haha. Good work, though! Macro doesn't seem to like me, so I'm extra impressed.
 
Oh my. I really thought those were some huge deformed spiders at first. Haha. Good work, though! Macro doesn't seem to like me, so I'm extra impressed.

I thought the same thing I guess from reading the title.Nice shot!!
 
Actually, it was my girlfriend who looked at the image and went "Yuk...Spiders". I like the colors which I never noticed until I had the picture on my monitor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom