What's new

Spiderwebs....

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
19
Location
Tempe, Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've tried looking up tutorials and asking questions.... Maybe im not looking in the right spot.

so maybe someone here can help out?

I would like to know how to take a shot of a spider web and water droplets with a pitch black background.....do you have to have a macro lens for this?

tips?tricks?advice...or even example pics? :mrgreen:
 
You don't need a macro lens unless it a very small one. Also I would use Manuel focus because the auto focus doesn't seem to work well on such things.
 
Those links are awesome! thank you (bitter)...i managed to find a few more...i think ill play around with them :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom