Spiral Unnerving

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Leaning waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out to get this one... :) Black Rapid strap for the win. :)

Spiral%20Stair.jpg

c/c welcome if desired.

Thanks for looking.

hahaha... Hope someone had your ankles locked down! Nice perspective on that one... I like it! :)

More geometry here. I like it!!!
Was anyone there to take YOUR photo of you dangling there?

Great!

I like the shadow that the grate is casting on the steps on the right.

This kind of architecture is so difficult to get right.

Well done.

hahaha... Hope someone had your ankles locked down! Nice perspective on that one... I like it! :)

hahah... no. In fact, my brother in law was standing there saying "yer crazy man... yer gonna drop that D800... or yourself..." :lol:

Thanks!

More geometry here. I like it!!!
Was anyone there to take YOUR photo of you dangling there?

hahah... I should have asked my brother in law to do that. Totally didn't think of it!

Glad you liked it. :)

:lol: Thank you. Love this. :)

Great!

I like the shadow that the grate is casting on the steps on the right.

This kind of architecture is so difficult to get right.

Well done.

Thanks! I loved that shadow SO much. I thought it really added some interest. Glad you noticed it. :)

hehe... thank you.

Thank you all for you comments!

This is easily one of the best shots I've seen of this sort. Everyone has at least one, and this one in particular is very, very strong. I really like it. Well done, indeed. I'd love some EXIF info. :)

Mark

If you weren't drunk, it doesn't count. ;)

Nicely done, by the way

This is the second time I do this with one of your photos this week, and am only doing it because I really like what you're producing. So many possibilities! This is just a suggestion, nothing else. (Let me know if you prefer me to delete it.)

$Spiral Stair copy.jpg

I dig this one!

Most reactions

Back