Spitfire!

Those Rock! Those are what I expect from you.. the other (not going there!) :p

Thanks. I just like trying things differently once in a while...sometimes it works, sometimes not. :)

Awesome job on the second set! The black and whites are great, they really fit the subjects glory days I think.

Thank you. :)

I'm not a fan of HDR. But saying that I like the last two. Well done.

Well, the second set, although HDR, are not intended to show that quite so much. They are HDR but not tone-mapped...
Thanks

Great airplane! I don't care for the processing.

Ditto.

such an awesome plane, and to hear one (or many) fly by sends chills up my spine. Amazing craft.

as for the processing, just not feeling it, at all. Everything is green. The "haloing" (not sure if that is the right term, but the trees compared to the sky in shot number 5) is way too prevalent, and it seems that the sky would have looked pretty good for just normal, well shot photography that day.

*EDIT*

Second set is SO much nicer!! Very nice!

Thank you. Sometimes experiments work, sometimes not.

I DO have people that like the first set, for one reason or another...but accept that they are not for everyone. :)

I DO have people that like the first set, for one reason or another...but accept that they are not for everyone. :)

That's why, while some may disagree here on this forum, and in general, art is subjective. What works for you, might not work for others, all part of the program. I think he best thing is to just have someone see, feel, or be moved by what you put out there and/or be moved by it.

variety is the spice of life. If we all saw things the same way, imagine how boring this world would be.

That's why, while some may disagree here on this forum, and in general, art is subjective. What works for you, might not work for others, all part of the program. I think he best thing is to just have someone see, feel, or be moved by what you put out there and/or be moved by it.

variety is the spice of life. If we all saw things the same way, imagine how boring this world would be.

Yes, that's it. Although, even as we do satisfy ourselves with our experiments, we still seek out approval from others. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back