P pointedem TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Salt Lake Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #1 Here is a shot of an old miners cabin hidden up in Utah's Wasatch mountains. The full moon that night provided some cool lighting...
Here is a shot of an old miners cabin hidden up in Utah's Wasatch mountains. The full moon that night provided some cool lighting...
ocular TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 1 Location outoftown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 30, 2009 #2 is this a hdr in bw ?
P pointedem TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Salt Lake Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 bw and I had gently painted the front of the cabin- in camera with a mid-bright flashlight. Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
S Stock Photos TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 213 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 1, 2009 #4 Like the image however it seems the horizon is tilted.
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 1, 2009 #5 Pretty cool spotting. That would have been neat to come across. Kind of has a creepy feel to it. tj
kamalzharif TPF Noob! Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Location Johor Bahru, Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 1, 2009 #6 very nice indeed... i like the texture that created the mood there
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2009 #7 I like this old house... Nice.
teneighty23 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 356 Reaction score 0 Location Northern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2009 #8 nicely done! i like it a lot!
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2009 #9 Very nice! :thumbup: I once found an old barn out in the woods and I've always wanted to go back and do something like this, but I can't find it again...
Very nice! :thumbup: I once found an old barn out in the woods and I've always wanted to go back and do something like this, but I can't find it again...
gregie27 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 266 Reaction score 0 Location Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2009 #10 Now that is really spooky! The withered and chipped of paint complements each other together with the trees at the back to give an eerie feeling. It's like a serial killer is going to come out of that hole!
Now that is really spooky! The withered and chipped of paint complements each other together with the trees at the back to give an eerie feeling. It's like a serial killer is going to come out of that hole!
P pointedem TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Salt Lake Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks for all the comments guys...
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2009 #12 Nicely done. Great place for a horror movie. I like that you kept this one nice and dark. I dont think I will ever be able to sleep again. :mrgreen:
Nicely done. Great place for a horror movie. I like that you kept this one nice and dark. I dont think I will ever be able to sleep again. :mrgreen: