Spooky D.C.

Yeah, this is an interesting take on DC. Definitely spooky. Nice work.

Well, very nice ! I like the composition work you put in this pictures. It is all about feelings.

These are all really nice, particularly the last one.

That 3rd pic, "the wall", gives me the creeps. I'm waiting for the knife wielding killer's shadow to emerge.

Nice work--thanks for sharing!

Yeah, this is an interesting take on DC. Definitely spooky. Nice work.

These are all really nice, particularly the last one.

Thank you kindly, gents :)

Well, very nice ! I like the composition work you put in this pictures. It is all about feelings.

Really appreciate this!

That 3rd pic, "the wall", gives me the creeps. I'm waiting for the knife wielding killer's shadow to emerge.

Then my work here is done ;)

Wait - creepy? Those aren't east of the Anacostia!
Nice shots, really - nice mood-setting.

Those are splendid @limr . I absolutely love cherry blossoms. What camera, lens, and film?

#2 :lovestruck:

you :icon_hug:

Nice set Lenny; the K1000?

Thanks John! This was indeed the K1000.

I like number 3

Thank you! :)

Wait - creepy? Those aren't east of the Anacostia!
Nice shots, really - nice mood-setting.

I had to Google Anacostia! Anywhere can be spooky if you know how to see it ;)

Those are splendid @limr . I absolutely love cherry blossoms. What camera, lens, and film?

Thanks! :) These were all with the K1000 and HP5 pushed to 1600. I had been doing some night shooting, thus the pushed ISO, but of course didn't finish the roll so the next day's pictures were also shot at 1600. These were probably slightly underdeveloped, so I had to play with the contrast in software. The first and I think the last were taken with my beloved Pentax 50mm f1.7. The other two were with a Vivitar 28mm f2.8. The 50mm is my default, but I've been shooting more with the 28mm to get used to a wider lens and I'm really starting to like it.

MARIJAAAAA! Thank you :586: And a :icon_hug:for you!

It's the river. My mom grew up in the Anacostia part of town. The area east of the river (portions of SE and NE) have been under-served for a number of years though there has been some effort to improve things. Like any city, there are areas to go to and there are areas in which to be cautious.

Oh, and ya better lemme know the next time ya come down hear, eh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back