What's new

Sports Day Winner

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was my lads Sports Day today and despite being off work sick he begged me to come along and bring my camera. So I did .... he is always a winner to me !

20070712-009a.jpg


Comments please :)
 
He can FLY!
Wow, I like how no part of his body was in touch with the ground when you took this one.
"Off sick"?
Nothing we need to worry about, eh? (We had to worry about you before!:shock: )

He chose his shirt to go with the pylons, and they painted the fence so the colour scheme would work out this well, didn't they? ;) ;) ;)
 
very cool action shot! I agree with LaFoto that him being completely airborne is very neat
 
pretty normal picture.... nothing WOW really! probably just a nice memory in a family.
 
Thanks LaFoto .... I'm ok .. just had a bit of throat infection causing me to cough a lot but ok thanks :)


Hudsonp Thanks .... I have shot sports photos for years now and I tell you airborne runners are really hard to do. So to catch a kid doing it is pretty much harder too.

Yes it 's a good family memory ... it's also a good photo !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom