What's new

Spot the pigeon

You tried. Not bad under the circumstances. Did you hit the "pigeon"? Looks a little like a UFO.
 
Im jealous. :) I want/need to go shooting!!!!
 
You tried. Not bad under the circumstances. Did you hit the "pigeon"? Looks a little like a UFO.

I actually shot pretty poorly that day- I only hit 50% of my clays. This girl did a little better than me, I think. Looking at this picture now, it looks really grainy to me- it's not like that in the regular version. Photobucket must have messed with the quality.

Sarah23 said:
Im jealous. :) I want/need to go shooting!!!!

I don't get out enough! This was my first time trap shooting in months and it showed. I get to shoot plently, just not at clays... but it sure is fun when I get the chance :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom