What's new

spots for a shoot in dallas area

doylie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
omaha, ne
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm going to visit some family in dallas and i am not very familiar with the area. Any one know of any good spots in the north eastern part of the metroplex? Plano/Mckinney area. Let me know! Thank you!
 
I would go to white rock lake in Dallas. It is on Garland Road before it turns into Main. Really pretty. There is also a very nice arboreatum across the street.

Another great place to go is the stock yards in Ft. Worth, about 30 miles away,but really fun.

If you are going that way I would also suggest veterans park in Arlington.

Buildings are also amazing in downtown. I would head there and go to West End and Deep Ellum for a grungier look.
 
I would go to white rock lake in Dallas. It is on Garland Road before it turns into Main. Really pretty. There is also a very nice arboreatum across the street.

Another great place to go is the stock yards in Ft. Worth, about 30 miles away,but really fun.

If you are going that way I would also suggest veterans park in Arlington.

Buildings are also amazing in downtown. I would head there and go to West End and Deep Ellum for a grungier look.

All good recommendations. If you make the trip to Ft Worth, I'd suggest the Botanical Gardens and their Japanese Garden:

The Fort Worth Botanic Garden - Sanctuary for the Senses

If your intrest runs to art photography, you shouldn' miss the chance to see the photo collection at the Amon Carter Museum:

Exhibitions | Amon Carter Museum, Fort Worth, Texas

Its just a few blocks from the Botanic Gardens and houses a world class collection few museums in the world can match.
 
I would go to white rock lake in Dallas. It is on Garland Road before it turns into Main. Really pretty. There is also a very nice arboreatum across the street.

Another great place to go is the stock yards in Ft. Worth, about 30 miles away,but really fun.

If you are going that way I would also suggest veterans park in Arlington.

Buildings are also amazing in downtown. I would head there and go to West End and Deep Ellum for a grungier look.

All good recommendations. If you make the trip to Ft Worth, I'd suggest the Botanical Gardens and their Japanese Garden:

The Fort Worth Botanic Garden - Sanctuary for the Senses

If your intrest runs to art photography, you shouldn' miss the chance to see the photo collection at the Amon Carter Museum:

Exhibitions | Amon Carter Museum, Fort Worth, Texas

Its just a few blocks from the Botanic Gardens and houses a world class collection few museums in the world can match.

Don't forget the Fort Worth Zoo. One of the best in the country.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom