F freemoney TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2010 #1 Not sure what this effect is offically called, but basically I just splattered the image in developer instead of soaking it.
Not sure what this effect is offically called, but basically I just splattered the image in developer instead of soaking it.
Glycerol Sound TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2010 Messages 177 Reaction score 6 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2010 #2 Kinda weird, but I can see where it could be cool. Maybe for more abstract pieces though, I feel a lot is lost here.
Kinda weird, but I can see where it could be cool. Maybe for more abstract pieces though, I feel a lot is lost here.
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2010 Admin 🛠️ #3 I think this worked very well, seems you were able to capture the main subject. if the entire raised hand was part of the frame it would be perfect!
I think this worked very well, seems you were able to capture the main subject. if the entire raised hand was part of the frame it would be perfect!
A ann No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 4,263 Reaction score 189 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 14, 2010 #4 this is called chemical painting, or at least a form of such
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2010 #5 I think the look is very good, very different,and it's "authentic". Nice effort!
matie1138 TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 14, 2010 #6 lol not even the best photoshop filter can achieve what you created XD
MushiiPeas TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Uk - Eastbourne Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2010 #7 I've kinda done this at college apart from we sprayed fix on before putting it in the developer... i've tried it your way too! I really like it.
I've kinda done this at college apart from we sprayed fix on before putting it in the developer... i've tried it your way too! I really like it.