spread the loving

jocose said:
erm...I think we're all a little afraid of you and Chiller :lmao:

sad that...

usually the most interesting people are the ones who are different...

shall i name them?

like einstien
ben franklin
frankenstein...
mlk
jfk

no boring converstaions with any of them..

thats ok, jocose... dont cry to me to hex someone for you,

i'll just crawl off under a rock now...thanks for making me feel the love...

your thread is a lie, my friend....... ( and your a rabbi...? dont ya'll have the same creed as us christians....no judgement, accept others...?) :er:
**sniff....sniff....cries quietly in my coffin....**

aprilraven said:
sad that...

usually the most interesting people are the ones who are different...

shall i name them?

like einstien
ben franklin
frankenstein...
mlk
jfk

no boring converstaions with any of them..

thats ok, jocose... dont cry to me to hex someone for you,

i'll just crawl off under a rock now...thanks for making me feel the love...

your thread is a lie, my friend....... ( and your a rabbi...? dont ya'll have the same creed as us christians....no judgement, accept others...?) :er:
**sniff....sniff....cries quietly in my coffin....**

I'm so sorry sweetie, I was only teasing...you will definitely get some lovin' from me tomorrow as soon as I'm allowed to give it out agian...I promise!!!

As far as no judgment and accepting others...that's all New Testament...we have the angry vengful god, remember? Eye for an eye, kill all the giants in Israel, kill all the Amalakites...yea, not so much loving others. Jews aren't really known for their warm, nurturning side...we are a practical people who've had to sustain ourselves through centuries of oppression--it tends to make us a little bitter and sarcastic.

Fear not, however, while Chiller still worries, I have come to realize that you are not scarey at all...just...ummm...unique! I like that!

Oh, and yea, I'd definitely need lots of makeup :lmao:

Rob said:
I want to love you all, but I don't have enough stuff to cover you all. Soz boys and girls!

Rob

:scratch: ermmmmm....am I reading the word "stuff" differently than you meant it.....please say I misread your subtext....please, please, please

Rob said:
I want to love you all, but I don't have enough stuff to cover you all. Soz boys and girls!

Rob

:sexywink: thank ya sweetie ... guess it was my stellar comment?

jocose said:
I'm so sorry sweetie, I was only teasing...you will definitely get some lovin' from me tomorrow as soon as I'm allowed to give it out agian...I promise!!!
ok..i forgive, cause thats what christians do...turning the other cheek..as it were....:lmao:

deep love again my friend...if you need help with the make up, let me know....me and anicole are good with make up..:lol:

Hey, isn't "spreading the love" what gets a girl a "reputation" to begin with? That's what mom always said. And something about a cow.

I don't get it!

I actually had to do some work today...and that's when all the lovin' goes on :(

Man there's lovin', swappin', bananas and milk flying all over this place :lol: I'm not sure it's safe for the kids?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back