..:: Spring Awekenings [Landscape series] ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spring Awakenings

These are a couple of images i took a few weeks back when everything in nature was blossoming. I took a visit to our old family country house and from there went on a big trip around the fields and plantations. Not even my allergies stopped me from laying on the grass and clicking away... I hope you like them.

1. Pink and Green
IMG_9033.jpg

2. Plantage

IMG_9037.jpg

3. Blossoming Tree Line

IMG_9058.jpg

4. Along the Stones

IMG_9079.jpg

I have more of these on my PC. This is what i gathered from my laptop. So I'll post more from this series soon. If not in this thread then separately.

Thank you for watching!

Mersad,

I visited your blog; very fine images there; i have a suggestion; the 4th image above is not a good composition; the cement-like stones in no way go in harmony with the tender beautiful flowers there; if the stones were black, the story would have been different; that is the only image i did not like in your blog and also here

Regards :D
NB: the first image there in your blog is a masterpiece

Thanks. Glad you like my blog. As for the stones, there is nothing i can do about them not being black. :D I just liked the contrast between the hard stones and soft flowers/grass. I guess I like the idea how in nature completely opposite things live in harmony.

Most reactions

Back