1. Out back

p3220001-jpg.20687

2. more out back

p3220002-jpg.20688

3. Out front

p3220003-jpg.20689

4. looking out the driveway.

p3220004-jpg.20690

We got to stop this global warming. Yea right!

Wow, Ron. I hate that for you!!
Yesterday, I saw that my hyacinth were blooming and the forsythia and daffodils are already in full bloom as well. Everything is really "greening up" around here. But...we are in for another blast of winter next week. But that just means two days with highs only in the 40s, maybe a few snow flurries Tuesday, then back to the upper 60s by next Friday.

Yep, calling for a chance of snow here Tuesday also. Unfortunately, they aren't even using the term "Flurries".

snow around here as well! but as I have learned global warming isn't going to bring on more heat, it's supposed to bring on the next ice age... but that's what studies say now... until we start frying for real ;)

Hey Ron, sorry to hear that but the photos look very very nice.

Except for the dreaded purple fringing a Panasonic lens on an Olympus body yields. Just being quick snaps I did nothing to correct the PF in Lightroom. Here is a shot with a Sigma 19/2.8, a little later of a squall coming in.

$P3220004-2-Edit.jpg

Shawchert, I remember about twenty years ago, enviro-mentalists predicting a new ice age coming. Now we have false profits like Al Gore & David Suzuki predicting global warming.

It is supposed to be in the 70's today, but the forecast for early next week is snow! Here, in NC! This has to be the craziest winter we've had.

..I have learned global warming isn't going to bring on more heat, it's supposed to bring on the next ice age...

Well, that's one for the books!

No offense to you, but someone needs to get real.

Yes, Ron, we had snow on the last day of winter. Most of it has already melted, but today begins another week of freezing temps.

as I said they will change their minds in another few years. I learn a lot of things sadly it's not all true ;)

I'm so done with winter. Forever. Why the hell I live in New England is a mystery to me.

I'm so done with winter. Forever. Why the hell I live in New England is a mystery to me.

Hey, you don't have to go that far north to be sick of this white crap. In the winter I have to measure work in inches!

I am so ready for a heat wave.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back