8777307040_00f780121e_b.jpg
[/URL] Spring in B&W 1 by lee demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

8770744543_c5cda17c6e_b.jpg
[/URL] Spring in B&W 2 by lee demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

8777310924_8eef4066b2_b.jpg
[/URL] Spring in B&W 3 by lee demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

8777312322_b3b852a6ea_b.jpg
[/URL] Spring in B&W 4 by lee demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

#1 and #3 feel like pretty nice compositions to me, nicely done.

#2 feels off-centered and out of balance, #4 simply feels too dim. Possibly I'd like #4 if I saw it separately, but as it is it feels dull next to it's more vibrant friends.

#3 is really nice. There's something pretty darn good goin' on in there. If you've cropped it, maybe you could give it a trifle more room on the bottom edge. It feels a trifle cramped down there, but that's really just a quibble. I might dodge up the water droplets a bit, or maybe punch the contrast in that area a bit, to give a little more visual pop to that central area of interest, but that's an even smaller quibble. Viewed big, especially, this is gorgeous.

#1 and #3 feel like pretty nice compositions to me, nicely done.

#2 feels off-centered and out of balance, #4 simply feels too dim. Possibly I'd like #4 if I saw it separately, but as it is it feels dull next to it's more vibrant friends.

#3 is really nice. There's something pretty darn good goin' on in there. If you've cropped it, maybe you could give it a trifle more room on the bottom edge. It feels a trifle cramped down there, but that's really just a quibble. I might dodge up the water droplets a bit, or maybe punch the contrast in that area a bit, to give a little more visual pop to that central area of interest, but that's an even smaller quibble. Viewed big, especially, this is gorgeous.

Thanks Amilitor!

I wanted #4 to have a softer feel as I think it works better for that image. I agree that when compared with the others it doesn't fit as well because of it.

Appreciate the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back