What's new

Spring Is Here

ComputerWhiz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
90
Reaction score
12
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a group of photos that I took to celebrate the return of spring in my area.
I actually did not Photoshop/GIMP these images at all, although the flower pot does look like it has been Photoshopped. I can assure you that is only a shadow.
I shot these photos with my Fujifilm Finepix S8300 camera.

To get these shots, I tied a flower cutout to a rod with thin thread. I then held the rod high enough out of the frame to line up the shadow correctly.
$Shadows1.webp$Shadows2.webp$Shadows3.webp
Any suggestions or feedback is welcome.
 
Clever; I like it! I think a slight different crop in which you included all of the "flower" and none of the rail or grass would make for the strongest image, and perhaps maybe a slight reduction in exposure and/or contrast.
 
Clever; I like it! I think a slight different crop in which you included all of the "flower" and none of the rail or grass would make for the strongest image, and perhaps maybe a slight reduction in exposure and/or contrast.
Thank you for the suggestion.
I agree that the grass and even the stains at the edge of the deck take away from the unity in the photo. A tighter crop would probably be best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom