What's new

Spring Lizard

This is good example how all the rules of framing can be overlooked at times.... a fantastic shot!!! i must the edit only helped the backgoround to dominate over the main object; i would only desire to diffuse the b/g a bit to strengthen one's focus on the main thing :thumbsup:
 
I'm starting back with the original photo and going to magnetic lasso just the lizard. I'm not going to touch the background at all because the OP is rather desaturated. I'll have it posted up in a few minutes.
 
Alright, I'm thinking this is as good as it is going to get.
dsc0042sf.jpg
 
Sooo much better. Now the critter is the first thing I see, rather than the background.
 
Thanks guys I really appreciate the input. It looks much better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom