What's new

Spring Mountain Wine Celler - Napa, CA

FFemtRN5287

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Northford, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my favorite photos from my trip to Napa in May.
Shot with my Nikon D40, 18-55 Nikkor. Don't remember what settings.
Don't be gentle, I'm here to learn!


DSC_0046.jpg
 
Last edited:
You should have stood at the middle. It seems weird, the composition is not centered nor tilted.
 
Your settings were: F5, 1/10th, ISO 1600, Auto White Balance, Pattern Metering, 28mm Fl (42mm actual)
 
Your settings were: F5, 1/10th, ISO 1600, Auto White Balance, Pattern Metering, 28mm Fl (42mm actual)

Super newbie question, but is there a calculable way to tell that? Or am I missing some embedded in the photo file??
 
You should have stood at the middle. It seems weird, the composition is not centered nor tilted.

Like I said, I'm really new to formal photography and even the idea of proper composition. All advice is graciously accepted!
 
Either far left or centered
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom