Spring Scapes On The Ridge

NJ, I like the first two but to be honest the third doesn't do anything for me.

The composure is nice in the first two and the clouds seem to pull me into the landscape (as does the trail in the second capture).

I don't think these are as nice as some of the other landscapes you've captured but are well done. Field of the Windmill and Victorian Fantasy are still my personal favorites.

NJ, I like the first two but to be honest the third doesn't do anything for me.

The composure is nice in the first two and the clouds seem to pull me into the landscape (as does the trail in the second capture).

I don't think these are as nice as some of the other landscapes you've captured but are well done. Field of the Windmill and Victorian Fantasy are still my personal favorites.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your honest comments and critique! :D

i like the tonal range in the third shot, but i dont like the coloring. to me, it needs the deep blue sky and the bright green grass. with that said, the first two shots are amazing!!!! :hail:

i like the tonal range in the third shot, but i dont like the coloring. to me, it needs the deep blue sky and the bright green grass. with that said, the first two shots are amazing!!!! :hail:

Thanks Beth! I really appreciate the kind words and honest critique.

I have to admit that the processing in the third shot was a bit of an experiment. Here is what the color version looks like. :)

IMG_3739_3_tone_sig.jpg

Most reactions

Back