Spring session, C&C

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, dear photographers :) There are some spring session photos we did in two different locations. Your comments and critiques are welcome! :) Thanks

Please, view at full resolution.

DONATA_01.JPG

DONATA_06.JPG

DONATA_08.JPG

DONATA_09.JPG

DONATA_10.JPG

DONATA_12.JPG

DONATA_17.JPG

DONATA_18.JPG

DONATA_19.JPG

Gorgeous girl and a truly amazing set! I really do love the color in all of these, but #7 is absolutely stellar. Great work :)

Great set - always love your B&W conversions. Once again, you didnt disappoint!

#7 is definitely the stand out, but gorgeous as always! Your locations are always so lovely!!

I always enjoy viewing your images on TPF. This set is so different. Thanks for sharing.

Can I ask why you cut her off at the knees so often?

is it me, or is her hair cut oddly? regardless, nice photos

Cool set of images. Wish she was not wearing the blue with the earth tones in 7.
-
Thanks for sharing and shoot well, Joe

WOW! Sets like this keep me inspired. The candid nature of the jumping shot is my favorite by far.

Simply amazing~ All of these shots are wonderful, but image 7 is just about as nice of a portrait as I have seen here. I was just wondering if you would not mind sharing settings, set up for this particular shot.

Thanks for sharing... and post more soon! Looking forward to it :thumbup:

Gorgeous girl and a truly amazing set! I really do love the color in all of these, but #7 is absolutely stellar. Great work :)

Thanks!

Great set - always love your B&W conversions. Once again, you didnt disappoint!

Thank you!

Super wonderful!

Thanks!

#7 is definitely the stand out, but gorgeous as always! Your locations are always so lovely!!

Thanks!

I always enjoy viewing your images on TPF. This set is so different. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!

Gotta say, #9 has my heart :)

Wonderful work!! <3

Thank you!

Can I ask why you cut her off at the knees so often?

This is my choise of composition :) I see nothing wrong here, because the black pants has no information. If I had a naked knee I would be carefull of doing it.

is it me, or is her hair cut oddly? regardless, nice photos

Thanks! For me her hair doesnt look oddly :)

wow amazing.......
very nice photo guys.....good job.

Thank you!
Cool set of images. Wish she was not wearing the blue with the earth tones in 7.
-
Thanks for sharing and shoot well, Joe

Thank you! I think you should like this then -> http://www.dz-foto.lt/galerija/asmenines/donata/DONATA_15.JPG

WOW! Sets like this keep me inspired. The candid nature of the jumping shot is my favorite by far.

Thank you!

Simply amazing~ All of these shots are wonderful, but image 7 is just about as nice of a portrait as I have seen here. I was just wondering if you would not mind sharing settings, set up for this particular shot.

Thanks for sharing... and post more soon! Looking forward to it :thumbup:

Thank you! Shoot at manual settings: 1/1000s, @85mm, @f1.4, ISO100, no flash

Most reactions

Back