What's new

Springtime countryside

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Right round here just now:

MayColour28.jpg


What do you say about the composition?
 
I like it. I love the lead in lines and the contrasts...
 
Agree with Renair. The lines are great coming in and going out. The combination of color and varying hues of green is very interesting and I really like the green/yellow on the hilltop.
 
I think you could do with a better crop, maybe cutting into that bottom green bit?
 
I really really like this one, Corinna! The lines of the blooming and not-yet-blooming furrows leads one's eye into the shot, and then there are those three shades of green along the top, with the 'flatness' of the scene broken by the trees/treeline.
 
I love the composition Corinna.
I do feel that the green is a little over saturated though.

Dani.
 
^^^ Which green do you mean? Near the top, I think the bright patch is actually yellow canola. The colours look fine to me.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Oh, but ... at this time of the year - and in the light I had - the colour green IS this bright, there is absolutely no need to play with the saturation at all, it is all this very, very saturated, even out there, to the eye, in nature...

Thanks for having come to look and comment, all. I was cruising past this scene in search for someplace else, really, and there was a gap in the bushes on the side of the road that gave me this view. I could not go past just like that, i.e. without a photo.

And yes, the top yellow is canola (rape).
 
Nice semi-abstract feel to the shot Corinna. The lines in the fields and particularly the slice of yellow really lifts it.

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom