Sprinkle Fight!!!!!

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Veronica and I decided to have a little fun with her favorite treat. It got a little out of hand but this was the most fun I have ever had getting a shot.

4814213215_7a7bfacee9_z.jpg

4814214915_010f073aea_z.jpg

4814216059_06bd2a1297_z.jpg

Looks very sticky. Gross!

I was expecting faster shutter shots. Sprinkles tossed in the air and stuck in the air. Ya know?

Those pics give me the creeps lol.
Cool idea though!! Id love to see what IceEateer described!

I like the idea... makes me wonder wtf you guys used to get them to stick... or maybe I don't wanna know...lol I kinda like the shot of your hand covered in sprinkles with her oof a little eating the sprinkles off her hand

makes me wonder wtf you guys used to get them to stick...

Maple syrup... It was a real mess! The throwing of the sprinkles would be a cool idea but my 365 Project is based around Portrait Photography. I may do something like that for fun though.

I like the first one - it's a nice sharp photo, it looks fun, and it looks like the placement of the sprinkles has some rhyme or reason behind it.

At the risk of offending (i don't mean to) the second one looks like a hot mess. The brown maple syrup color is starting to turn dark and noticeable in the photo, and the sprinkles are all over the map. There is a bit of provocativeness in this photo, but I think it's lost behind the syrup and sprinkles ;)

Kinky... Did you lick it off? LOL JK

Did you guys rent Nine and a Half Weeks on DVD or somethin'??? :lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back