What's new

Square

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Square1.jpg




Square2.jpg




Square3.jpg




Square4.jpg
 
i like the second and third ones. i have a thing for stair/railing photos. and people shots are just interesting.
 
What camera did you use for these then?

I best like the third. That man totally absorbed by his reading the paper. Very good one!

My dad mailed me scanned pics only yesterday night, taken with the Rolleiflex back in 1961, those are square, too. ;)
 
The first one doesn't do anything to me because I feel no emotions with that flag.
I see many photos of the US flag posted on these forums. I dunno, I suppose you must be american to fully appreciate them.

I love the last 3 of the series. That last one is my favorite.

Cheers, Jeroen
 
The American flag doesn't do much for me in that context either. It has been overused for capitalistic purposes since 9/11. Every other car had one on it at some point.

I like #3 the best. #4 is good too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom