What's new

Squirrel Fun

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This guy was doing his damnest to get the little lassie excited, but she was far more interested in caching acorns...

$8625575211_f714f595bf_o.webp

And this guy, was all voyeuristic watching the other two and keeping a wary eye to me as I closed in for a tighter shot.

$8625575253_e5a575affb_o.webp
 
Nice shots. :) I have a squirrel that hangs out at my house all the time, but I'm always in the house when I spot him. One of these days, I'm going to get a nice shot. Though, first I have to replace the "bird feeder" that he's eaten through because it currently can't support a large bird, much less a squirrel.
 
They are quick movers, unless you feed them, then all shyness is gone...
Love both shots, but I prefer the second one.
 
I have so many of these little guys running around, I had to set up a feeding station for them. They're a load of fun to watch.
 
Thanks, everyone! These guys were at a state park where it is verboten to even think about harming one of them and while they aren't pet friendly and do only let you get so close, eight to ten feet is easy pickings in trees, four to five feet on the ground. There were probaslby ten in this huge oak tree just being "squirrely."

Now, where's Squirrels when you need a furry critter comment? :lol:
 
NSFW!!!!

lol

Nice shots.

Oh, and to support the squirrel comment...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have so many of these little guys running around, I had to set up a feeding station for them. They're a load of fun to watch.

Those and the the rabbits. So fun to watch them "play."
 
Thanks, everyone! These guys were at a state park where it is verboten to even think about harming one of them and while they aren't pet friendly and do only let you get so close, eight to ten feet is easy pickings in trees, four to five feet on the ground. There were probaslby ten in this huge oak tree just being "squirrely."

Now, where's Squirrels when you need a furry critter comment? :lol:

Ha! I opened this post and :shock:.
 
^ I was waiting for you to show up. :)
 
I have so many of these little guys running around, I had to set up a feeding station for them. They're a load of fun to watch.

To watch they are indeed fun but not when they are in your attic eating through the wooden structure , cost me 600$ to get rid of them and then thousants of dollars to do the whole roof.

I like these little critters as long as they are outside my house!
 
I have so many of these little guys running around, I had to set up a feeding station for them. They're a load of fun to watch.

To watch they are indeed fun but not when they are in your attic eating through the wooden structure , cost me 600$ to get rid of them and then thousants of dollars to do the whole roof.

I like these little critters as long as they are outside my house!

Yup, I went through something similar.

My new vendetta, however... is against chipmunks.
 
Mine eat through the power pole caps (I have an underground from pole feed) and nibble at the cable wrap and on occasion..."FFTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz," no more squirrel and me without power for an hour or so. I had them cap it with cement last time.
 
Mine eat through the power pole caps (I have an underground from pole feed) and nibble at the cable wrap and on occasion..."FFTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz," no more squirrel and me without power for an hour or so. I had them cap it with cement last time.

Not sure if this story is really funny or really sad (for the squirel that is).

The big black ones are the worst, they look complitly feerless.
The one I had in my attic gave me a scarry look, you know one of these looks that say What the f... are you doing in my new home ?
Well a whole roof of mesh instalation and a trap door installed I was 600$ lighter in the pocket and sqirel free. The critter tried for 3 days to find a way to come back in but alas gave up, then because of the hole he made and the rather older roof I had my wife and I decided best is not bring somebody to fix that little patch but just do the whole roof.

I still see that butchy/scary sqirel from time to time but thank god he found a new home.

Its kind of funny that even my "brave" cat Tzutzik will not mess with this monster of a squirel, they have ultimate stare contests but my cat never charges, he just look at him with an unease look on his cute face and that squirl still has that "you want a peace of me cat ? look on his face.

Man thats one feerless squirl I can tell you that, maybe if I am lucky I will be able to take a picture of him and post it here, he is all scrached up with lots of scars on his body, I'm telling you this squirel been to places and saw A LOT and I think been to a fight or two, I dont know with whom but I will not be surprised if it was agains a Navy Seal and I bet the Squirel WON!!! :lol:
 
Hmmm maybe its a Ninja Squirel
emo28.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom