Squirrel shots

Renol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I see the same squirrels nearly every day I'm out doing my daily photos. If I really wanted to I could devote an entire year's worth of daily photos to these guys as they're so easy to shoot. Hope you enjoy.

Squirrel_new_by_lonewolf025.jpg

Squirrel_new_2_by_lonewolf025.jpg

Squirrel_new_3_by_lonewolf025.jpg

Squirrel_new_4_by_lonewolf025.jpg

Squirrel_new_5_by_lonewolf025.jpg

Saw the color of them and figured you were at least from OH. Ours are gray.

These are the only two squirrels of that color I've seen around anywhere locally before. That day there was probably half a dozen squirrels in that small area alone (feeding off the sunflower seeds nearby) and those were the only "red" ones. I've seen an occasional black but never a red. All the rest are grey.

Awesome. I've seen squirrels like this in Michigan, I am also used to the smaller, grey ones (East Coast). These are very cute but rather weird and a bit spooky creatures - they are large and fearless... :)
The poses in no. 1 and 4 are priceless.
Here's the one that trailed me ominously in Ann Arbor this winter:
4225847607_be68845b81.jpg

Awesome. I've seen squirrels like this in Michigan, I am also used to the smaller, grey ones (East Coast). These are very cute but rather weird and a bit spooky creatures - they are large and fearless... :)
The poses in no. 1 and 4 are priceless.
Here's the one that trailed me ominously in Ann Arbor this winter:
4225847607_be68845b81.jpg

Great shot there!

They really are fearless! I was sitting on a towel I tossed on the snow to keep my butt dry and one came right up and sniffed at my shoe. Before that the other one came within "kicking range" and surprised the daylights outta me when I saw him so close because he approached from behind.

Most reactions

Back