What's new

ssssss

vtf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
2,125
Reaction score
242
Location
kansas city
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went outside working on close ups and various features of my camera and found my snake. I think ill call him ssssss. I was looking to improve my focus and clarity of subject. How do you think I did?

Canon EOS Rebel XT
 

Attachments

  • $snake and tongue (resized).webp
    $snake and tongue (resized).webp
    131.8 KB · Views: 110
  • $snake in grass 3 (resized).webp
    $snake in grass 3 (resized).webp
    92.3 KB · Views: 79
  • $snake in the grass 2 (resized).webp
    $snake in the grass 2 (resized).webp
    85.5 KB · Views: 79
  • $snake in the grass (resized).webp
    $snake in the grass (resized).webp
    117.4 KB · Views: 75
The 1st one is great, awesome how you captured the tongue!

The other 3 don't really do it for me... the blurry blades of grass in the foreground really distract me and take away from ssssssss... lol.

Nice job :D
 
Yeah I agree with BekahAura :)
The blurry bits of grass hurt my eyes :)
Sssss is beautiful though and the first picture is great !!!
 
What do you mean when you say "...found my snake"?
Did you catch this one and keep it indoors from now on?
 
I found the snake the other day for another set of pics. Its now back under the log pile. I had shot 153 pictures when all said and done to get about 5 decent ones. I realized the blades were in the way, its a shame on those pics.
Thanks for the C&C
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom