St Davids Catheral at Sunset.

John 2

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
St. Davids is in the Pembrokeshire National Park on the Welsh coast. The place itself is no larger than a small town or even a large village but because it has had its own cathedral from ancient times, it has the right to call itself a city. It is known for being the smallest city in the UK as a result.

St Davids Sunset.jpg

Love it! Nice sun star, what F stop were you at?

Thanks all for the comments.

Mitch, taken on a fuji X-T1, 23mm lens 1/105th sec @f13. ISO 400. Strange numbers but I think that is probably down to my adjusting the exposure compensation which ended up at -1.67.

NIce. You should go up the road about 10 miles and visit Abereiddi and the Blue Lagoon

Thanks TATTRAT.
Thereyougo - now you tell me! Don't know how we missed that given that we certainly toured along most of that area of the coast. I blame Google. Thanks for the comment.

Nice shots. Looks like I might have had I been there at the right time. We did get to Porthgain but it was an uninspiring lunchtime visit. I would like to have spent more time but when you are in company.......

Nice shots. Looks like I might have had I been there at the right time. We did get to Porthgain but it was an uninspiring lunchtime visit. I would like to have spent more time but when you are in company.......
Yes, you want to be at Porthgain at a better time and with a reservation for the seafood cabin for Porthgain Crab

Most reactions

Back