St. Francis Centre

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since it was not sunny this morning there were no harsh shadows so I shot the building again. A total of 45 shots to make up this final HDR pano.

Last edited:
Sounds like overkill? Unless the tonal range of your image was about 150 ev. Why would you possibly need that many images? And it still looks like there are blown out parts of the sky/clipped black in the trees? Way too distracting for their lack of detail. And also shot at midday.

I may be missing the point. Can we see the "middle" exposure?

The whole image is a 5 shot HDR. But it took 9 HDR shots to create the whole image. I was as far away as possible to get the whole building but still too close to get the whole building in one shot. It took 9. If you check the EXIF data of this single shot you will see it was done around 6:30am this morning.

Last edited:
The evening shots you posted a week or so ago were much more interesting. This lighting brings out the butt-ugliness of the turquoise structure around the base.

You got that right. Its butt ugly. But the ones responsible are more interested in daytime shots than nightime. Go figure.

The whole image is a 5 shot HDR. But it took 9 HDR shots to create the whole image. I was as far away as possible to get the whole building but still too close to get the whole building in one shot. It took 9. If you check the EXIF data of this single shot you will see it was done around 6:30am this morning.

Ah, it was for stitching purposes. That makes more sense.

I wish there was sky where the trees are. But the tones are definitely pleasant in the finished image.

About the sky, thats my wishes too. So thats why I took out the buildings on either side of the Centre and put in some trees in the background.

Some architect should be drawn and quartered for what he did to that church. I like the framing with the trees at the top.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back