What's new

St. John the Baptist, Silver, Manitoba

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A bit of a noisy mess, but I still like it.

p1438717432-4.jpg
 
How did I miss this very nice image ....I like the subject, the tones and sky..... i could live with the noise....do you have Nix software Dfine? great for noise.... they have a 30 day trial I think
 
Very nice! I think it would be worth trying to remove the telephone poles & wires in the background.
 
i could live with the noise....do you have Nix software Dfine? great for noise.... they have a 30 day trial I think
Yes, I ran this image through Dfine at the beginning of the workflow. I don't know if I blew it while out in the field or sometime during post-processing but the sky just doesn't look right to me.

Very nice! I think it would be worth trying to remove the telephone poles & wires in the background.
But... but... that would be like a lot of work :) (I agree with you.)

Thanks, gents!
 
Cheers, guys :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom