What's new

St. Joseph Pier, Michigan.

m.blankenship

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
One of my favorite places, for many reasons. I actually named this one "Perfect".
perfect-vi.jpg
 
The silhouetted pier against this beautiful sky with all these shades of the different colours is a pleasure to look at! Congratulations on this photo! :thumbsup:
 
What a nice exposure. Just enough detail in the shadows to make it work. Pretty picture of a pretty area! :)
 
hehe, thats funny. I feel the best picture i have is from the same place. (I think) or at least looks the same (different angle)
 
Nice capture! Looks very chilly in that water to me!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom