loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Mar 12, 2006 #1 Well if you can read this your browser didn't crash. :lmao:
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Mar 12, 2006 #2 nice panning job in these!
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Mar 12, 2006 #3 you really managed to make everything look fast with those pans. Out of curiosity, why is the river green? and am i alone here thinking that st.paddy's isnt till the end of the week?
you really managed to make everything look fast with those pans. Out of curiosity, why is the river green? and am i alone here thinking that st.paddy's isnt till the end of the week?
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Mar 12, 2006 #4 I like the panning as well. Great shots. Man, I miss the green river.........I gotta move back there one a these days.
I like the panning as well. Great shots. Man, I miss the green river.........I gotta move back there one a these days.
loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Mar 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Hopefully this article will explain the green dyeing of the river also there is a short Wiki stub that mentions this event. http://www.fairfieldmirror.com/media/paper148/news/2003/03/20/OnlineExclusives/Other.Cities.DyeIng.To.Know.What.Turns.Chicago.River.Green-395077.shtml?norewrite&sourcedomain=www.fairfieldmirror.com
Hopefully this article will explain the green dyeing of the river also there is a short Wiki stub that mentions this event. http://www.fairfieldmirror.com/media/paper148/news/2003/03/20/OnlineExclusives/Other.Cities.DyeIng.To.Know.What.Turns.Chicago.River.Green-395077.shtml?norewrite&sourcedomain=www.fairfieldmirror.com
J Jimee TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 209 Reaction score 6 Location Columbus Mar 13, 2006 #6 There's a soda called Green River, good stuff. Nice shtos btw, I like the paning as well.
loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Mar 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 MommyOf4Boys said: nice panning job in these! Click to expand... Thanks, I think I screwed up the panning however. I kept adjusting my f/stop and all the wrong subjects were in my focal plane.
MommyOf4Boys said: nice panning job in these! Click to expand... Thanks, I think I screwed up the panning however. I kept adjusting my f/stop and all the wrong subjects were in my focal plane.
loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Mar 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Jimee said: There's a soda called Green River, good stuff. Nice shtos btw, I like the paning as well. Click to expand... 'Green River' soda? :lmao:
Jimee said: There's a soda called Green River, good stuff. Nice shtos btw, I like the paning as well. Click to expand... 'Green River' soda? :lmao: