What's new

St Thomas Panorama C&C

Provo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
934
Reaction score
20
Location
Ex Member
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are old images I had taken back in 2007

4495355124_6ef6f7b6d2_b.jpg



Download link: Original File <<<For those that want to find waldo LOL
 
Last edited:
GAH that took forever to load... Your image size is going to scare lots of people away.

I think that's really a great shot (couple shots) - I prefer a bit more contrast in the sky and I'm also wishing there was more color there (in the sky).
 
Last edited:
Heading there next month for a friend's wedding! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to! :thumbup:
 
GAH that took forever to load... Your image size is going to scare lots of people away.

I think that's really a great shot (couple shots) - I prefer a bit more contrast in the sky and I'm also wishing there was more color there (in the sky).

Sorry dude I figured I would leave the image somewhat large so if anyone wanted to zoom in and look at different things captured in the image example being their's two cruise ships one on each end, baseball fields etc.. I resized it down and placed a link to the original instead.
 
great picture. It would have looked a little better on a sunny or partly sunny day to pull the AWESOME colors out of the water there. Also i would maybe try to crop out the rails on either side of the shot. other then that it looks like a postcard!
 
Last edited:
Where did you take this picture from? A certain hotel?

Take any local taxi and ask them to take you towards coral world you will go uphill and then you will see an opening where these women are selling some colorful towels and all you will see the deck where you can pretty much see all around the island.

There is another area on the same road a little further down where you can see meagans bay here is a picture of it

I will be on the island in june again if you want I can get you the name of the road and coordinates
and a picture so you can see where it is. I have been to St thomas now mayeb 9 times or in the last 4yrs
last december I got married in bolongo beach.

4145318744_45733ec1bc_b.jpg
 
I'm going next month, and I just think it would be cool to go to the place where this was taken and actually experience the photo if that makes sense. Maybe I'm a dork, I dont know. :lol:
 
Holly SIZE Batman!

Looks very nice. I love the frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom