stack

jocose said:
I've got chuptza...

:confused: i think they sell a topical cream that might be able to help you with that...

j/k - but i did have to look it up to make sure i wasn't going to be making fun of a serious illness that you had... i guess we just don't use that word here in the SW, or maybe i just need to get out more... :)

another great photo JM - as usual... i love reflection shots :thumbup:

jocose said:
Verbal, you can always use my hand...wait, erm...that just didn't come out right...wait neither did that.....

i think there is a topical cream for this too... :confused:

JTHphoto said:
i think there is a topical cream for this too... :confused:

doubt it......

i'll start the thread in OT to congratulate jocose for 'coming' out of the closet unless you get there before me :mrgreen:

JTHphoto said:
:confused: i think they sell a topical cream that might be able to help you with that...

j/k - but i did have to look it up to make sure i wasn't going to be making fun of a serious illness that you had... i guess we just don't use that word here in the SW, or maybe i just need to get out more... :)

another great photo JM - as usual... i love reflection shots :thumbup:

It's Yiddish...it means gall, or nerve, but in the sense that you have no shame to do something. Like asking someone if you can borrow a dime because you have no money, while you're wearing a $1,000 suit :)

jocose said:
It's Yiddish...it means gall, or nerve, but in the sense that you have no shame to do something. Like asking someone if you can borrow a dime because you have no money, while you're wearing a $1,000 suit :)

yeah, googled it and it came up similar to the word moxy, you learn something new everyday... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back