I ishafizan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2011 Messages 56 Reaction score 10 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2011 #1 location: Corus Paradise, Port Dickson, Malaysia #1 Golden #2 Red #3 Blue
Forkie Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 14, 2011 Messages 2,292 Reaction score 920 Location Chiswick, London, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2011 #2 Wow, the water really changed between 1 and 2. How long was there between each shot? They're all very nice.
Wow, the water really changed between 1 and 2. How long was there between each shot? They're all very nice.
Davor TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 1,187 Reaction score 59 Location Hamilton, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2011 #3 These are really nice, i love the colors and composition. Would love these for my wallpaper
C Chun Keang TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Apr 1, 2011 #4 Wow really nice photos.... love it ______________________________________________________________________ Chun Keang Photography ______________________________________________________________________
Wow really nice photos.... love it ______________________________________________________________________ Chun Keang Photography ______________________________________________________________________
O Over Exposed TPF Noob! Joined Nov 5, 2008 Messages 212 Reaction score 34 Location Asheville, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2011 #5 I really like #3! I'm a huge fan of those last few moments when the color variants become more dramatic.
I really like #3! I'm a huge fan of those last few moments when the color variants become more dramatic.
JoshC. TPF Noob! Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 400 Reaction score 6 Location Upstate New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2011 #6 Very well done. Great work!
T Tashyd TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2011 Messages 72 Reaction score 3 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2011 #7 Great shots! I like the presence of the people crossing the river in the first one, Im not really sure why, I just do.
Great shots! I like the presence of the people crossing the river in the first one, Im not really sure why, I just do.
I ishafizan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2011 Messages 56 Reaction score 10 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 2, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 thank u folks for your kind comments
Z ZacFreeland TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 132 Reaction score 1 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 2, 2011 #9 These are stunning shots! Great job!
AdamK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2010 Messages 212 Reaction score 5 Location Isle of Man Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2011 #10 Personal favourite is No.2 but there all good :mrgreen: