Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Walking Street, Thailand:

DSC_6363.jpg

___EDIT___

It never occurred to me that many people may miss the reference and I should have included a bit more background to it.
The street is very famous (infamous?) and is called "The Walking Street", it is one of the largest red light area in entire Asia. I found this image interesting because this guy was "standing" in the "walking street"; yeah bad joke, I know! :345:

Last edited:
That guy has a ghost problem. RUN!!!!:eek:

I really like it I love all the colors, and the Disco Ball is funny hanging out there!:)
I wonder where that guy is from???:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pretty cool. Lots going on there; the colors, the sign shapes, wires all over, crazy stuff hanging. I am liking it.

That guy has a ghost problem. RUN!!!!:eek:

I really like it I love all the colors, and the Disco Ball is funny hanging out there!:)
I wonder where that guy is from???:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
:lol: That's funny! Thanks Gallagher, that guy was either a Korean or a Japanese tourist. I've added a bit more info about the place too, might be interesting ;)
Damn, that's cool Raj!
:D Thanks John!
Pretty cool. Lots going on there; the colors, the sign shapes, wires all over, crazy stuff hanging. I am liking it.
:) Thanks Rob, a very busy street it was!

:lol: That's funny! Thanks Gallagher, that guy was either a Korean or a Japanese tourist. I've added a bit more info about the place too, might be interesting ;)

That is funny, since he has on the USA t-shirt!:lol:

I see this photo, and it looks like a mini Las Vegas!

I found this image interesting because this guy was "standing" in the "walking street"; yeah bad joke, I know! :345:

I got the guy standing in "Walking Street" the title really works well for it! :)

Great shot, nice colors, how long was your exposition ? I'll be a bit uncomfortable with a tripod and camera in a crowded place at night

Great shot, nice colors, how long was your exposition ? I'll be a bit uncomfortable with a tripod and camera in a crowded place at night

The Exif says "exposure, 6 sec, f/29, ISO 400". :)
You also may be able to use a monopod if you are steady.

Cool shot raj I like the ghosting effect.

Thanks cauzimme, Gallagher is spot on with the exif. I'm also uncomfortable with a tripod in crowded places, what I do is stand in a corner and wait for five minutes. If you're not moving around too much, it's pretty easy to blend in and most people wouldn't even notice that you're there unless you're blocking there way. And besides, this was walking street, plenty of more weird things than a guy with a tripod :lol:
That reminds me of Wanchai (HK) in the 1970s. :)
Had to google that! :)
Cool shot raj I like the ghosting effect.
Thanks anna :)

Most reactions

Back