Standing out

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
mag1.jpg

Can't argue with anything anyone above has said, and it's just that little bit different from most flower shots into the bargain.

Very nice shot!!

I think I would crop it a bit more, but not too tight. It just feels like there is a bit too much space around the blossom. Thats just me though.

Cheers

Very nice shot!!

I think I would crop it a bit more, but not too tight. It just feels like there is a bit too much space around the blossom. Thats just me though.

Cheers

Personally I think the crop and composition work well with it. It kinda emphasizes the "stand out" annotation. Looks like theres a bit of the ol rule of 1/3's in here, and the lighting is just outstanding. The detail in the flower almost makes it look like its pasted onto the background. It could be interesting to have another take, on a bit more of an angle (pending the background cause this one works well i think), rather than from straight on top to give the actual flower a little bit more depth.

Great pic tho....I love it. If it were mine, it'd definitely be going on the wall in a nice 11x14 frame:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back