What's new

Standing Tall

steelydan99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Waterford City ,Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These Groynes on Tramore Beach Co.Waterford,Ireland are standing the best part of 100 years+
Battered and beaten by the sea ,they still make great foreground subjects to photograph. Taken with a 10 Stop ND filter to get some movement in the sky

Hope you like

35558CB11DD74DD5BFF912EAA726F97A-800.jpg
 
cool picture! I'm not sure if you were going for the whole vignetting thing, but I think for this photo, it might be better to get rid of it. Just my 2 cents.
 
Thanks Guys

I think the vignette thing was caused by the long shutter speed of the exposure with the 10 stop filter on, not intended but it happens.
 
Thanks Guys

I think the vignette thing was caused by the long shutter speed of the exposure with the 10 stop filter on, not intended but it happens.

Wow 10 stops?

I think it works for this photo, maybe a slight bit lighter, but to the average person: they won't notice.
 
I agree that the vignetting is a little distracting. Other than that and the crooked horizon line, I like this shot a lot!
 
Ah, Tramore. I'd do anything to go back. Lovely photo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom