by ntz on ThePhotoForum: Film & Digital Photography Forum

thanks for your feedback !!!

best regards, dan

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I also prefer the first. The light is quite lovely. My only niggle (just personal for me and I know others may see differently) is that I do also prefer to see this type of shot without humans. Very subjective I suppose.

Reactions: ntz

Jeff15

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Number two for me......

OP
ntz

ntz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I also prefer the first. The light is quite lovely. My only niggle (just personal for me and I know others may see differently) is that I do also prefer to see this type of shot without humans. Very subjective I suppose.

yeah, we went to the park with kids and my missus after lunch for afternoon walkabout ... I persuaded the family to wait for a sunset (resp. to wait for sun going low) .. they all started to be angry (kids because it was cold and missus because "omg, photography first again" ...), there were a lot of ppl, I simply didn't have a time for to wait for a perfect shot without ppl .. this one was took already when we were leaving .. I tried sabotaging our leaving best as I could but simply no luck for me ... I didn't hit a moment without ppl

Space Face

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

yeah, we went to the park with kids and my missus after lunch for afternoon walkabout ... I persuaded the family to wait for a sunset (resp. to wait for sun going low) .. they all started to be angry (kids because it was cold and missus because "omg, photography first again" ...), there were a lot of ppl, I simply didn't have a time for to wait for a perfect shot without ppl .. this one was took already when we were leaving .. I tried sabotaging our leaving best as I could but simply no luck for me ... I didn't hit a moment without ppl

All understood and I feel your frustration :D.

A couple of clicks in pp if you're inclined but not a life or death issue at all;)

nokk

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
i like the light in the first, but the symmetry in the second appeals to me more.

if there's crowds i'll shoot a bunch of photos, stack them and remove the people that way. this works great as long as they're moving around and not just standing in one spot. photoshop has a tool to remove them automatically, i've done it that way and also by hand.

OP
ntz

ntz

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
i like the light in the first, but the symmetry in the second appeals to me more.

if there's crowds i'll shoot a bunch of photos, stack them and remove the people that way. this works great as long as they're moving around and not just standing in one spot. photoshop has a tool to remove them automatically, i've done it that way and also by hand.

I was lightweight \wo tripod ...

nokk

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

I was lightweight \wo tripod ...
still works, just takes a little longer to align the images. i once shot 150 shots from a bouncing catwalk in a museum without a tripod.

OP
ntz

ntz

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
still works, just takes a little longer to align the images. i once shot 150 shots from a bouncing catwalk in a museum without a tripod.

will try that next time .. to be honest, I never did so .. how you do that please ? Images in layers and white layer mask on topmost and painting ppl black ?

nokk

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

will try that next time .. to be honest, I never did so .. how you do that please ? Images in layers and white layer mask on topmost and painting ppl black ?

give me til monday to get something together. i'm stuck at work this weekend. but it's an easy technique. i'll post the photo from the museum in the meantime.

LightSpeed666

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I'll take number one for the win, Danford.

Winona

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like the colors in #1. And understand the family thing! If I don’t have my tripod and all my gear I’m “ unprepared “. If I do have it I’m always feeling rushed and “ not again” by family. Can’t win!

Most reactions

New Topics