Starbucks Seattle Roastery

The Barbarian

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
50624429878_f9d88e17f3_b.jpg

Pike's Place.. I love that section.

Now that's something, I bet it smells a little heavenly in there. Nice shot.

I don't drink coffee but I can almost smell that place. Can't help thinking it's be better without the humans in it but can't have everything I suppose;);)

I don't drink coffee but I can almost smell that place. Can't help thinking it's be better without the humans in it but can't have everything I suppose;);)

Maybe you would prefer "Misanthropes Roastery". Ain't no pesky humans in that place ... ever. :lol:

Maybe you would prefer "Misanthropes Roastery". Ain't no pesky humans in that place ... ever. :lol:

You clearly didn't understand the 'I don't drink coffee.' bit did you?

Now if it was a misanthrope pie shop...................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Yum!:D;)

Now if it was a misanthrope pie shop...................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Yum!:D;)

I was only referring to the name of the place. It had nothing to do with your like or dislike for coffee and everything to do with the connection between you saying "it's be better without the humans in it" and the word "misanthropes" because misanthropes don't like people nor society. Maybe too complex a joke I suppose. I'll have to work on that. :02.47-tranquillity:

I was only referring to the name of the place. It had nothing to do with your like or dislike for coffee and everything to do with the connection between you saying "it's be better without the humans in it" and the word "misanthropes" because misanthropes don't like people nor society. Maybe too complex a joke I suppose. I'll have to work on that. :02.47-tranquillity:

Yes but this misanthrope doesn't drink coffee. Now, at no point did I say I didn't like coffee buy simply that I do not partake in its imbibement. :alien:

I was only referring to the name of the place. It had nothing to do with your like or dislike for coffee and everything to do with the connection between you saying "it's be better without the humans in it"

The irony is that a certain person hereabouts often kids me because my images often lack people in them.

I was only referring to the name of the place. It had nothing to do with your like or dislike for coffee and everything to do with the connection between you saying "it's be better without the humans in it"

The irony is that a certain person hereabouts often kids me because my images often lack people in them.

99.999% of mine have no people in them. Tell them to come talk to me.

Most reactions

Back