What's new

Starburst Cow

deveaushawn

all in my brain...
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
31
Location
Third Stone From The Sun
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$009-2COMP.webp
 
Amusing in its own way. But your avatar right next to it kind of competes.
 
That is a doozy of an avatar!

I like the picture. How can you not love a sunburst cow? :mrgreen: It's a nice graphic composition with the oddness of the cow as an interesting counterpart to the lines of the bricks and the sunburst. What it might need is perhaps a slight bump in the colors or contrast. Maybe even a conversion to black and white (since the colors aren't actually that interesting) with the contrast highlighting the graphic pattern of the wall and sunburst.
 
Ach, yes, you are correct. It's a buffalo. I'm an East Coast girl, what the hell do I know? ;)

Good edit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom