Starfish Cove

Love the feel of the water. You can almost feel it pulling at your ankles. I went through a dry spell with a couple of your shots, but you're back on my list <as if that matters :lol:>

Love the feel of the water. You can almost feel it pulling at your ankles. I went through a dry spell with a couple of your shots, but you're back on my list <as if that matters :lol:>

:lol: Thanks Rick. Glad you like this one.

Nice! Did you by any chance do a long exposure? I think this would be gorgeous at 4 to 6 seconds.... or even longer.

Nice! Did you by any chance do a long exposure? I think this would be gorgeous at 4 to 6 seconds.... or even longer.

I did not throw the 10 stopper on here! Should have! What was I thinking!! :shock: d'oh

Speechless...just WOW. Love it

I think i prefer the second one as the water feels like it is just jumping up out of the page at you, however i might have cropped the try top of that picture, but thats just me.

Great pictures! :)

Did you get any wide angle close to that smaller rock? That would be awesome...

Probably, I'll have to look. I shot the @#$! out of this scene, so there will be more I add over time to this thread.

So what kinda shutter speeds are we looking at here? These are some seriously interesting sea shore shots. It is impossible to get a sense of scale on the first one, every element of that scene could be any size...a very unique aspect of the shot. And the look and feel of that wave receding is unreal...totally awesome image. The others are great as well...looks like it was good light out there!! No overly bright areas or harsh shadows that I notice..tones are very smooth. I'll remember this image when I hit the shore next week.

Wow, yes these are great! I love your moving water pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back