What's new

starry night

Very nice! I love the straight edge of the top of the water on the left side of the composition; how it stands out from the rest of the photo, where there are no other straight lines.

Nice color too, and the stars add nicely to it all. I'm a sucker for saturation, so would probably have burned in the orange and magenta just bit more, but that's just me - I sometimes take things over the top and have to slap my own hands! LOL!

Good job with this.
 
Much appreciated , yeah i did have a go at over saturating it but to me the balance wasn't right , the magenta is quite an unatural colour to be present given the circumstances and i was amazed when i saw it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom