Stars

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, I got the shot of the refinery that I wanted. I still might reshoot the sky using an equatorial mount so I can go deeper without the stars trailing, but Im am pleased with the results so far. This is the result of 2 exposures combined in photoshop, one 30 sec, f/36 at ISO 400 for the refinery and one 30 sec, f/6.3 at ISO 800 for the stars.

stars20yz.jpg

Oh wow! As much as I like the other version, I much prefer this one. It definitely has that wow factor. Fantastic work.

mad_malteaser said:
Oh wow! As much as I like the other version, I much prefer this one. It definitely has that wow factor. Fantastic work.

what she ^ said

DAM
(I like the opne with the clouds better. But DAM!)

wowza! i'm gonna have to find me a refinery in my area!

that's really an incredible shot :)

can you combine 3 shots? this shot plus the steam? :) <paris>that's hot ;) </paris>

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I find myself keep coming back to this shot. The more I look at it, the more I love it. I love how the lights on the refinery spread out like that. Reminds me of when you squint your eyes up and make the little spikes get longer and shorter.

Yes, I know, I'm weird.

wow, i love it. I've been wanting to do a shot like this for a while. maybe i will one day when i get a decent camera...but until then, please continue posting pictures like this, they are fantastic

Most reactions

New Topics

Back