Start of the day with open opportunities...:)

Surfsquish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
6672811503_0fbdbe3d9f_b.jpg

The fence ruins it

Not sure why I thought the fence will be cool to include...lol
I think I have some without the fence.

The fence actually doesn't bother too bad. It feels very editorial to me. It helps me feel more like I'm standing there and not just looking at another picture of a sunset.

The fence actually doesn't bother too bad. It feels very editorial to me. It helps me feel more like I'm standing there and not just looking at another picture of a sunset.

Thank you sir...:thumbup:

The problem with sunset/sunrise is that everybody has taken a picture of it at least once.

I agree though, that having something closer to the lens gives you a better perspective, giving you a better feeling of being there. Although I don't think the fence is the perfect subject for that.
Maybe you could search for something else to include as you foregorund subject.

I'm not in my computer right now, but I like how the waves kinda connect with the sun on the first picture.
I would maybe just try to make the waves more visible, and make the area around the sun less washed out. When I get into my computer I can try some editing, see if I can put it like I have in my mind.

well done!

That is one totally awesome beach to shoot from!!! I love the fishing boats, the waves, and the shoreline littered with rocks! And there's a low-lying headline in the distance--man, what a great place to shoot!!! The fence...yeah...it's not a natural element, but it is "real". OOF foreground objects are disliked by the majority of Western viewers...Asian populations tend to like OOF foreground objects...it's partially cultural I think.

So stoked. My first shot approved by TPF...:) super stoked. Actually, I woke early that morning to check the Surf and knew that I didnt have time to squeeze in a Surf session before my flight at 11 AM to the US. SO I went for a super long walk and walked all the way around the point. The Surf was huge that morning and not many fisherman ventured out.
These few fishing boats caught my eyes and I was trying to time it with the waves. It was a really long walk and really enjoyed it. Felt like on to explore something with my camera...:)

The shoreline is actually all the way on the other end coming from the direction where the boats are coming from. u cant see it a little in the background.

Thanks again everyone...:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back